Consolidation to EU countries from Ukraine during the war
Another long-awaited return from SkladUSA is consolidation in the EU
1. You can send both the goods on which IOSS is paid, and the goods without payment of the tax with the subsequent customs clearance. Instructions on how to create consolidation in the EU: http://surl.li/bvcpb
2. An invoice confirming the value of the goods must be attached to the shipment and when creating the order.
3. Calculate the cost of delivery: https://skladusa.com/calculator/
4. The shipment must be fully packed for delivery to the final recipient
5. Sending takes place from SkladUSA representative office in Lviv (can be sent to Nova Poshta branch in Lviv №100)
6. All EU consolidations are delivered to the carrier three times a week, together with US warehouse consolidations and express shipments
7. Track the track number of the shipment across Europe: https://www.dpd.com/nl/en/receiving/track/
8. Admissible dimensions of departure:
9. Prerequisite for sending - contact number of the recipient of the parcel
10. Remind the recipient that he should open the receipt by courier, and in case of damage to the goods - immediately notify the courier and draw up an appropriate act. Otherwise it will be almost impossible to prove damage during shipment, and therefore it will be impossible to receive compensation from the carrier
11. If the shipment could not be delivered to the recipient (provided that the recipient's address was incorrect, the recipient did not get in touch, etc.), the cost of returning to the carrier's warehouse is - $ 5.
These articles may also
be helpful to you
Thank you for sharing your opinion. Please let us know why we might be able to improve this one material.
Your opinion is very important to us.