New packaging rules in Germany
For a long time, the communities of Latvian, and not only sellers, have been discussing the topic of new rules for shipments to Germany due to the strengthening of packaging legislation.
What should SkladUSA clients do?
1. To ship to Germany, each seller must self-register and obtain a LUCID number (https://lucid.verpackungsregister.org/) by completing all relevant procedures
2. This number must be entered in the Etsy account (marketplace requirements)
3. In the case of shipments to Germany of consolidations, expresses on behalf of a warehouse or shipments from a warehouse in the USA, the SkladUSA LUCID number will be added. In this case, the seller in any case must have his personal LUCID number indicated in the Etsy account
4. When sending parcels on your own behalf, the responsibility for the availability of the LUCID number lies entirely with the seller
5. You do not need to add LUCID to the system when placing an order
These articles may also
be helpful to you
Thank you for sharing your opinion. Please let us know why we might be able to improve this one material.
Your opinion is very important to us.